We would be pleased to provide you with more information about our products, without obligation.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
For temperature monitoring in process and manufacturing engineering, Thonauer recommends temperature indicator stickers by REATEC®. They can be used as an alternative when thermometers are unsuitable. The temperature measuring strips or points operate in the temperature range between 37.8°C and 264°C by irreversibly changing color from gray to black. They are available in strips with ten temperature elements or as control points. Whether in quality assurance, maintenance or warranty compliance work, temperature indicators are practical and inexpensive tools.
The temperature indicators are used in such areas as:
- Machinery and mechanical equipment - to identify overheating in heat pumps, gearboxes, etc.
- Electrical equipment - to identify overheating in generators, motor housings, etc.
- Electronic components - for displaying surface temperature measurements
- Aerospace technology and research - instrument systems, aircraft surfaces, etc.
- Automotive engineering - cooling systems, brake components, etc.
- Proving guarantee claims- for displaying safe temperatures
Further information can be found in the data sheets - or simply ask our experts!